Patty Brard's latest news
Dernière mise à jour : 8 oct. 2022
* On October 15th, Patty Brard and Jeroen van der Boom hosted SBS6's show "De Dansmarathon" between 3.00 pm and 7.00 pm. Here are the viewing figures of the program during the period Patty and Jeroen presented it:
3.00 pm to 4.00 pm : 128.000 viewers/market share: 20.4%
4.00 pm to 5.00 pm: 159.000 viewers/market share: 16.9%
5.00 pm to 6.00 pm: 184.000 viewers/market share: 12.1%
6.00 pm to 7.00 pm: 206.00 viewers/market share: 7.3%
The TV show featured a hundred couples dancing for fifty hours non-stop for a €100.000 prize and a good cause (Longfonds, a foundation that helps patients with asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease).
In addition to Patty and Jeroen, other duos of TV presenters (including Wendy van Dijk and Jan Versteegh, Wietze de Jager and Klaas van der Eerden and Leo Alkemade) hosted the program alternately between October 14th and October 15th.
On the whole, De Dansmarathon scored mediocre TV ratings, except during the last hour yesterday between 9.00 pm and 10.00 pm when 1.028.000 viewers (market share: 21.6%) watched the victory of the winning dancing couple (Tawatha and Jermaine).
Wendy van Dijk and Jan Versteegh with the winning couple of De Dansmarathon (Tawatha and Jermaine)
* On October 13th, Patty Brard appeared on Johnny de Mol's talk show HLF8 on SBS6 that drew 271.000 viewers (market share: 6.1%). The other guests were magicians Dennis Davidson and Hans Kazàn with media personality Dennis Weening.
Patty Brard, Dennis Weening and Hans Kazàn on HLF8
Dennis Davidson's trick on Johnny de Mol's talk show
* The new "From PB with Love" collection for Kruidvat is officially launched today online. Earlier this month, the diva presented her new amaryllis bulbs as a foretaste (click here to read an article about it). Tomorrow, Patty's new products will be available in the Kruidvat shops through the Netherlands.
* Patty was interviewed by Sabine Leenhouts en Marieke ’t Hart, contributing editors at Vrouw (Dutch women's magazine) for their podcast named "Zo Doet Zij Dat" (That's the way she does it) and posted yesterday online. Click here to listen to it (Patty appears at 17:46). The former Luv' singer discussed several subjects (including beauty, health, her weight loss after her gastric bypass three years ago, her appearance on TV as a media personality over 60...).
* As a showbiz expert on SBS6's entertainment news program Shownieuws since 2007, Patty Brard has been gossiping a lot about Dutch and international celebrities. Being a celebrity herself, the diva must accept that other media do the same to her in return.
The "Patty Patty Patty" section of the October 13th episode of RoddelPraat on YouTube (hosted by controversial media personalities Jan Roos and Dennis Schouten) dealt with a recent interview with Miss Brard published in Weekend magazine. The SBS6 star said that she would be happy living in a flat. Currently, she lives in two luxury houses (one in Amstelveen and the other in Ibiza). "During the first lockdown, Antoine (Patty's husband) and I were in Ibiza and we realized that we didn't need much. I was happy on this mountain," Patty told Weekend. "My life's been like a rollercoaster. I've had ups and downs, even if I have a garden and a swimming pool. If I had to move to a flat, I would accept it. Of course, I would need a balcony," she added. The RoddelPraat men didn't believe Patty's comments about a humble life.
The Patty Patty Patty section of RoddelPraat starts at 19:13
Source: Patty Brard on social media (Facebook, Instagram), SBS6, SKO, Mediacourant, Martin Vink, Kruidvat, Vrouw, RoddelPraat