Patty Brard in the spotlight
Dernière mise à jour : 18 déc. 2021
Here is La Brard's latest media news
* Viewing figures of De Grote Huisverbouwing (SBS6's home renovation show featuring Patty Brard as a host):
November 21st: 301.000 viewers/market share: 7%
November 28th: 301.000 viewers/market share: 7.4%
* Viewing figures of Shownieuws (SBS6's entertainment news program featuring Patty Brard as a showbiz expert)
November 17th: 477.000 viewers/market share: 16.3%
November 18th: 512.000 viewers/market share: 17.4%
November 20th: 573.000 viewers/market share: 15.4%
In the November 17th episode of Shownieuws, Patty discussed the guest list on Linda's Wintermaand (Linda de Mol's talk show on SBS6). The former Luv' singer was disappointed about some Dutch celebrities appearing on Linda's program. She didn't understand why Dutch actress Jelka van Houten was invited. "I would have liked Carice van Houten instead of Jelka van Houten. We conducted a kind of opinion poll within the Shownieuws team to know who we would like to see on Linda's show," Patty said. The diva added that she would like to see André Hazes on this program. Moreover, when the Shownieuws anchorwoman Dyantha Brooks asked Patty if Monique Westenberg (André Hazes' ex) would be good on Linda's Wintermand, the larger-than-life diva replied: "I'm sorry, but I don't think that she is big enough to appear on Linda's show. She is just "André's ex" and maybe his future wife (referring to rumours about a reconciliation between Monique and André). That's all". According to Patty, Monique should only join Linda if she comes with André.
Patty Brard Vs Monique Westenberg
In the November 20th episode of Shownieuws, Patty discussed several celebrity gossips including:
Rumours about Dutch singer Marco Borsato. The pop star recently cancelled his club tour and his participation in the latest War Child campaign. In the November 24th episode of RoddelPraat (a popular and satirical entertainment news show on YouTube), the controversial media personalities Dennis Schouten and Jan Roos accused Borsato of sexual misconduct with an underage girl during a BBQ party with contestants of The Voice.
The controversy about Nicolette van Dam's veggie candies accused of being unhealthy and sugary. "These candies are not made from bad sugars, but from beet juice," Patty said to defend the media personality.
* The November 25th episode of Open Kaart, Robbert Rodenburg's talk show on YouTube, featured Patty Brard. The diva talked about her drinking past, her weight loss and the celebrity gossip channels on social media.
The Prima Donna was also interviewed about her ex-colleague Bridget Maasland. Between 2013 and 2016, Bridget and Patty clicked. They worked successfully together on Shownieuws. Their last collaboration was an episode of Net5's reality series "De Wereld Rond In 6 Stappen" broadcast in 2016. Afterwards, the two TV presenters were not on good terms. In her memoirs published in Spring 2020, La Brard explained that Bridget misbehaved at her wedding party in 2014. However, the SBS6 star was quite positive about Bridget on Robbert's show. "Yes, I love her, but I am not in touch with her at the moment. It has got to do with our work and it has nothing to do with our lives," she told.
Patty Vs Bridget
* Sam and Rijk Hofman (brothers of Dutch media personality Tim Hofman) criticized Patty Brard on the November 22nd episode of their BROERS podcast on Spotify. On November 11th, Patty mentioned the relationship between Sam Hofman and Sarah van Soelen (André Hazes' ex) on Shownieuws. She didn't appreciate that Sam tried to be famous at Sarah's expense. She didn't consider the young man a "BNer" (Dutch celebrity). Click here to read an article about this subject. The Hofman brothers struck back at Miss Brard on their podcaeblrseit,ct telyling she was an "elderly retard" and that she didn't understand their sense of humour. Click here to listen to the BROERS podcast.
* Last week, Patty presented on social media her latest items (including products designed for rainy weather) as part of her "From PB with Love" collection for Kruidvat (Holland's leading retail, pharmacy and drugstore chain specialised in household, health and beauty products). Priscilla Nasi (Patty's daughter) appeared in pictures and videos to promote the collection.
Priscilla & Patty
* Five days ago, Patty Brard gave the first copy of Thuis Best (a book written by Leonie Hendrikse and Froukje de Both) to the authors of the publication. Pictures were posted on Instagram. Leonie Hendrikse works with Patty on her latest TV project, SBS6's home renovation show "De Grote Huisverbouwing".
Source: Patty Brard on social media (Instagram, Facebook), SBS6, SKO, Mediacourant.nl, Ditjes en Datjes, YouTube, BROERS podcast, Open Kaart, Kruidvat, Becht