Chimène van Oosterhout: ambassador for health, empowerment and beauty
Here is Chimène van Oosterhout's latest news (December 2022 - March 2023):
* On February 4th (World Cander Day), the Facebook page of Antoni van Leeuwenhoek's hospital (aka Netherlands Cancer Institute) broadcast an interview with Chimène, who discussed cancer.
* Last year, the multi-talented media personality was cured of breast cancer for the third time. She also lost both her parents in the same period. Because she likes to inspire and help others, she set up a one-day recovery program for people dealing with illness and recovery. The one-day retreat will take place on Wednesday, April 12th or Saturday, May 6th, at the Heart House in Bussum, the Netherlands. If you are interested in this program, you can register now. Click here for more information.
* On February 24th, the former Luv' singer participated in the Huishoudbeurs (houseware fair) in Amsterdam on the women's magazine "Wendy" stand. She hosted a workshop about recovery and health after illness.
* Chimène writes a monthly column for WendyOnline.nl (Wendy van Dijk's online platform specialising in women's issues).
On December 24th, she posted a column about 2022, the year during which both her parents passed away, she suffered from the empty nest syndrome as her son left her home, and she tried to reinvent herself. Click here to read her text.
On February 4th, her column dealt with World Cancer Day. The ex-Luv' member has been raising public awareness about cancer in the media since March 2021. Click here to read her text.
On February 24th, her column was about her above-mentioned one-day retreat and her workshop at the Huishoudbeurs. Click here to read it.
* On March 8th (International Women's Day), Chimène posted a beautiful picture of herself with a new haircut on social media. The lady is inspiring and involved in various activities (including hosting corporate events and health retreats, photo modelling, horse riding, and columns). We LUV' her and are proud of her!
* Chimène will take part in the [Z]aan Tafel gala in aid of breast cancer research at De Stoomhal in Wormer, the Netherlands, on March 16th. Click here for further information.
* Yesterday, the larger-than-life Dutch celebrity attended the opening of Laura Notari's international art exhibition “Equity” in Hilversum, the Netherlands.
Source: Chimène van Oosterhout on social media (Facebook and Instagram)